Job Boards Template

Field Service Technician- Heavy Travel

Williamston, MI 48895

Employment Type: Permanent Hire Industry: Industrial & Manufacturing Job Number: 8612 Years of Experience Required: 3

Field Service Technician- HEAVY TRAVEL- Near East Lansing, MI

Do you love to travel? Are you mechanically inclined and very hands on? If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!

In this role based near East Lansing, MI, you will travel internationally to repair, troubleshoot and install various mechanical equipment. Travel is approximately 70% of the year and will work in the shop the other 30%. Travel is typically done during the work week.

Background Profile:

  • 2+ years of working with Mechanical, Electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics.
  • Able to travel and be away during the week.
  • Valid driver’s license and able to pass a background check.
  • Passport or ability to obtain.

Company information:

  • Global leader in Machinery design and manufacturing offering machines and services to top companies!
  • Long Tenured employees.
  • Private, Family owned business.

Benefits and Features:

  • Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
  • HAS Account and flex spending program
  • 10 Paid holidays
  • Ability to take additional unpaid time off
  • Disability and life insurance
  • Competitive vacation package
  • 401k with match

 

Send resume to Katie Hagedorn at khagedorn@careertransllc.com

To view additional openings visit jobs.careertransitionsllc.com
#awesomejobzcth  #home #love #trend #trending #employment #resume #job #jobseeker

Send an email reminder to:

Share This Job:

Related Jobs:

Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.